The Information Technology (IT) Administrator will use extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to oversee and maintain all aspects of our corporate computer infrastructure. This includes maintaining networks, servers, security programs and systems. The IT Administrator will be expected to learn emerging technologies and resolve any issues involved in integrating new technologies with existing systems. This position also works closely with Senior Management in evaluating current systems and aligning business objectives with the strategy for technology.
IT Administrator Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage a mixed environment of Mac and Windows laptops/desktops
- Troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, and install updates to computers, servers, and printers
- Manage a centralized email/calendaring/contact system (i.e. Microsoft Exchange)
- Manage an enterprise VOIP based phone system
- Manage security through patching and upgrades
- Manage the IT portion of on-boarding new employees
- Manage Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) software
- Manage employee remote connectivity via VPN software
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- Research and implement security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats
- Assist staff in basic IT needs
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Respond to after-hours network and system problem calls that require immediate attention
Desire Candidate Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Mitel VOIP platform
- EDR deployment experience
- Ability to quickly analyze and pinpoint problems
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Hours are generally Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Quarterly Internet reimbursement
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We're Here To Help!
1720 Willipie St.
Wapakoneta, OH 45895