Linux DevOps System Administrator
The Linux DevOps System Administrator will use extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to maintain and enhance our server infrastructure as well as create and maintain application code. This includes overseeing servers, firewalls and VM platforms. The Linux DevOps Administrator will develop and maintain web-based applications and other customer software programs for Com Net, Inc., Shareholders, and Clients.
Linux Administrator Primary Responsibilities:
- Serve as a system administrator for Linux servers and services
- Monitor system performance and utilization
- Install, configure, and upgrade servers and applications
- Track vulnerabilities and apply appropriate patches and upgrades
- Generate statistics for operational review and planning
DevOps Primary Responsibilities:
- Writing, testing and implementing code for new/existing programs on multiple systems in the company
- Develop in-house tools specifically designed for Com Net, Inc., Shareholders, and Clients
- Ability to debug problems caused by hardware, operating system software, application programs, or network failures
- Identify and correct coding errors to improve performance
Desire Candidate Qualifications:
- Knowledge of various Linux operating systems, storage environments, network protocols and file systems
- Familiarity with virtual servers and various hypervisors: VMWare, Proxmox, VirtualBox and others
- Ability to quickly analyze and pinpoint problems
- Full-time & Part-time positions available
- Quarterly Internet Reimbursement
- Work from anywhere available
- Ability to collaborate with experienced staff
Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or university; or one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We're Here To Help!
1720 Willipie St.
Wapakoneta, OH 45895