The Network Technician is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service by resolving clients’ technical and network-related issues that affect the performance and stability of system operations. The Network Technician monitors and diagnoses system failures and creates support tickets for immediate troubleshooting. They also assist network engineers in upgrading the network infrastructure and configuration to prevent system downtimes and operational delays. The Network Technician must have excellent communication and organizational skills, especially in identifying technical solutions and achieving the best customer satisfaction for system services.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitor Clients’ network and network performance
- Provide notification to clients and all appropriate team members regarding network-related issues
- Diagnose network-related issues and provide support to resolve these issues
- Assist in WAN/LAN Operation
- Ability to self-teach / learn in order to solve problems
- Must have the ability to use step-by-step problem-solving procedures
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must be willing to work evenings, overnights, and weekends
- Must be willing to be on-call after-hours
- Must be reliable
- Must be a team player
- Linux/Unix experience is a plus
- Shifts lengths are flexible up to 12 hrs.
- Quarterly internet reimbursement
We're Here To Help!
1720 Willipie St.
Wapakoneta, OH 45895