CNI’s Network Operations Center is a 24/7/365 department staffed with seasoned veterans. The NOC has daily hands on experience with a wide array of vendors and technologies:
- Access: Deployments include wired, wireless, 1G/10G/100G fiber and RF/cable modems.
- FTTH/xDSL Last Mile: Experienced with Occam, Calix, Adtran and AFC.
- Routers/Switches/Firewalls: CNI configures and maintains equipment from Cisco, Brocade, Adtran, Juniper and all major L2 and L3 manufacturers.
- DWDM: CNI NOC maintains a 3000+ mile, 30 node based 100G ring for data, video and voice. Multiple vendors including Ciena (Cyan) and Cisco are actively utilized.
- 24/7/365 Network Monitoring: Core devices and whole system monitoring for ensuring maximum network performance.
- Network Engineering: With core infrastructure, router, and switch layout and design.
- Custom Monitoring: Tailored monitoring solutions designed specifically to your network needs.
Network Operations also offers Software as a Service